5 Oct 2013

Autumn eyes

Photographs and editing by Jarvis Randtalirantaralundar <3

These are my favorite leather pants that I wear a lot. Had been meaning to blog them for a while. The thing I love about Autumn the most is knitting and knit items. Love this comfy looking sweater. The feet and heels were my treat for myself. I really love having good looking feet instead of the system ones. I do have the flat Slink feet as well. But make sure you have the mid ones if you are buying shoes like these.

Outfit Details:

Hair: Wasabi Pills: Sarah Mesh Hair, Crystal violet, Fifty Linden Fridays
Jewelry: Schadenfreude: Wooden Hart Crest Jewelry, FLF
Shoes: Ingenue: Claire Heels (Slink Feet Add-On), Pool, FLF
(Shoes only work with Slink mid feet. Thank you Betty Doyle for your help.)
Feet: Slink: AvEnhance Feet, Female, Mid (meant for heels)
Eyes: Amacci: Amacci Emerald Eyes - 18, All About Autumn Fair and Acorn Hunt, Old Europe
Top: Drift: Cold Shoulder Top, mesh, Changing Leaves, The Dressing Room, Fusion
Skin: Essences: Lily, light rose, ginger & blonde, TDRF
Pants: MayCreations: Mesh laced pants, black leather

Pose: Kirin: Git1, Opening gift for subscribers


(Posted by Alana) 

No comments:

Post a Comment