9 Apr 2014

Pink Delight


I adore ZsaZsa's, the store is so fun!  I have several of their wigs. When I need cheering up, I like to go over there and look at all the fancy things. The store design is great and all the products have a quality and style I am in awe of. I was always a bit of a tomboy, so I appreciate some fashion tips from those who know how to put the Queen in Queen Bee.

In other news, the sim I used for the location of the fashion shoot is a great happy place that I want to recommend for a nice date or just a quiet place to think in. Good sim design is made of  beautiful scenery, very thought through details, and a realistic feel, and this sim has it all. It all starts with a smile.

Outfit details:


Hair: ZsaZsa's: Queen B Wig, Rigged, Pinks, new
Dress: Prism: Carmen in Cherry Delight, TRPH5, 5L$
Heels: AshMoot: Corina, Easter Market until 16th April
Ring: Moon Amore: Amore, dollarbie
Eyes: Inkheart: Glimmer, Blue Sky, Marketplace, Thanks InkHeart!
Skin: NousVous: Marilyn Diva Star, Fair BJ, THF-2014, Hipster fair, old
Earrings: Vershe: Cinnabun, Gift
Bag: Miel: Courier bag, old FLF

Pose: Lalochezia Poses & Gallimaufry: Oops,3,  old Fifty Linden Friday

Location: It all starts with a smile, Onyx Isle


No comments:

Post a Comment