24 Nov 2013

Fall with me


Here is a very autumn colored post. I really love all of the things I have here, just look at the hair and shrug for example, gorgeous. And it has a hud with color and fabric options.

Kawaii mini hunt is on for one more day, the 24th! Lot's of interesting fashion and decorative items. I got plenty to decorate my new house with. I am keeping the wreath from Dai+Caco on my wall, it is a lot of fun and looks nice. Take a look at the hint and SLurl list.

Another interesting thing ending today is the AMD skin sale. All their female skins are 75 lindens or less! I found my all time favorite skin Gaia from a sale there a couple years back and try to go back to check out new things when I can.


Outfit details:

Skin: AMD: Kat: Deep Tan, 50L, sale last day today 24th
Suit: Cynful+Lil'lace: Swag Suit: Trashed Grey, The Dressing Room Fusion, current
Eyes: By Snow: Elven, Fawn
Hair and shrug: CaTwA,  Mesh Katya
Shoes: Even Flow: Wedge Clogs, camel (hunt gift)
Nails: Virtual Insanity: Autumn leaves, Slink applier hud, TDTH 4.0 hunt gift
Hands: Slink: Mesh Hands, Casual, Mesh Rigged
Handbag: Loordes of London: Chambal Handbag, Mauve, Boho fair
Companion: JPK Airship Pirates Port Town: Bear (Aviator), Kawaii mini hunt

Pose prop: Dai+Caco / Caco's greenhouse: Autumn Wreath Chair, Kawaii mini hunt


(posted by Alana)

No comments:

Post a Comment