26 Nov 2013

Gacha Madness

Our SL family has gone crazy for gacha machines lately. Couple of the uncles play some of them long enough to get every prize that is in. They even go to gacha flea markets where people sell old stuff they have won. But I can not mention such things without admitting, that I do play a gacha when I see one, it just is too fun not to do it.

Here is a dangerous post, for any gacha addict, showing the gacha machines I have seen lately. Some of the locations have more gacha machines than just the ones shown in the pictures.

I snapped a picture, saved it in a folder and wrote down SLurl's on a notecard. Of course as I have taken a couple pictures at the same store at times, now I forget which one was which. These are in order but not exactly number by number. Hope the pictures and links are of help anyway. Have fun!

 

DIGS

[ glow ] Studio

Gacha festival

Mens only

Marketplace at Sugar Falls

Olive at Sugar Falls

[ S H O C K ] Factory

Monso,

Kangaroo Fashions

::C'est la vie
::K::

FireBird Designs

EMBW

1mm

Ambrosia

LOVE SOUL

SOUP

RibboN

Pulcino

Honey Soul

Chocolate Atelier

Chloris

Geeks'n'Nerds Nov. 24th-Dec.8th
1, 2,

MayCreations Mainstore

Standby Inc.
What Next


(post by Alana)


No comments:

Post a Comment